Is your favorite course missing?
Contact us so we may update our records.
North Judson, Indiana, a little more ...
North Judson is a town in Wayne Township, Starke County.
The area now known as North Judson was originally Brantwood, a town platted on 1 October 1859 less than a mile northwest of the current town. The town post office was established on 24 September 1860 as North Judson after Adrian Judson, one of the promoters of the Great Chicago and Eastern Railway (originally the Chicago and Cincinnati Railroad and later part of the Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad) which had just been laid through the town. The North was likely added to eliminate confusion with downstate Judson, Indiana. The town of North Judson proper was later laid out in 1866 and incorporated in 1888. In 1881, the Indiana, Illinois and Iowa Railroad and Chicago and Atlantic Railroad were each laid through the town. Today, the town is situated at the intersection of State Rd 10 and State Rd 39.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.9 square miles, all of it land.
Additional information provided by: Wikipedia